Re: Nicol/Cheyne

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 1998
      JDVon@... wrote:

      > Went into the Peterhead genealogy web site. Just wanted you to know how great
      > I think it is. I went into each. i.e.: Marriage, death, lair, etc., and found
      > many Nichol's and Cheyne's. Do you think that they are all related? By that, I
      > mean, all of the Nichol's related that are listed and likewise for the
      > Cheyne's. Just curious.

      Thanks, for the comments. I've been told of some problems, which
      depends on the browser and version. The headings for each of the Death
      and Marriage Surname Indexes were small. Others found the lair page hard
      to read with the marble effect, so has been changed to sandstone (hope
      that is better).

      I've found that most of the Cheyne's seem to be connected. The
      Nichol's, I don't know. I have never looked at this name before.