William Bruce

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 1998
      I forgot to say on the email I just sent, that William Bruce died of
      Tuberculosis. The old name for it was PHYTHSIS which I presume is what
      his cause of death was meant to be. Betty.
    • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 1998
        Shirley, Thank you for the email re the Bruce family,--its right on!!
        Where did you get the information? You must have access to a biggish LDS
        centre. It is MOST frustrating not to be able to have the thrill of a
        find oneself. A trip to the U.K.cannot be a frequent event!
        Are you related to the Bruces yourself? Our connection is through my
        husbands mother, her maiden name was Bruce. My husband has a cousin,
        Charles Bruce,that name has been in every generation. Again thank you so
        much. Betty Holmes and Season's Greetings.