Re: [Peterhead] New subscriber- surname interests

  • JDVon@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2000
      Courtney Scholl:
      Could you please tell me more about your Thomson's from Peterhead? I too,
      have Thomsons. Do you have any names like, Brown, Gray, Cheyne, Birnie, Sim,
      Nicol intermixed with your Thomsons? Where any of them tailors? I can give
      you more details if you would like. Please let me know.
      Thanks,
      DeLories
    • JDVon@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2000
        Courtney Scholl:
        Could you please tell me more about your Thomson's from Peterhead. Mine were
        also from Peterhead. And I'm wondering if Peterhead was really that big of a
        town in the early 1800s. Somehow I doubt that it was and feel that all of the
        Thomson's may have been related. Please let me know.
        Thank you
        DeLories Vaughn
        Marysville WA