Web Site

  • cmosfets@msn.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2000
      To all my fellow Peterhead Researchers

      I have just put on line a web site titled "Allans Of Peterhead". The
      URL is http://angelfire.com/ny4/peterhead. I hope it will help others
      fill in some blanks in there research. Of course if you can give me
      some feed-back that will help me I would be most appreciative.
      As this is the first web site I have created, any constructive (or
      other)criticism would be most welcome.
      I will be going to the LDS Family Library in Salt Lake City in Jan.
      Upon my return I will update the site, and then every month after
      that.
      Regards to all
      Jim Allan
    • cmosfets@msn.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2000
        To all my fellow Peterhead Researchers

        I have just put on line a web site titled "Allans Of Peterhead". The
        URL is http://angelfire.com/ny4/peterhead. I hope it will help others
        fill in some blanks in there research. Of course if you can give me
        some feed-back that will help me I would be most appreciative.
        As this is the first web site I have done, any constructive criticism