Bruce

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 1998
      Thank you for the information on William Bruce. I didn't know a thing
      about him, thats why I put him on the list. Now that I do then my
      research will go to the girls in the family.I am trying to work
      systematically through the Bruce family. I am interested in their father
      but he was born in Aberdeen, and mother also was not born in Peterhead.
      Isabella Bruce b.1834-35 John Bruce
      Margaret Bruce b.1837-38 parents of all 3 Ann Cowie
      Ann Bruce abt.14 April 1845
      all born in Peterhead
      Year of marriage ?
      Place of marriage ?