1852 Crew Agreements

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 1998
      Hi All,

      I currently have the 1852 Crew Agreements for Peterhead on loan from a
      local LDS FHC.

      If you have any seaman, sailors, masters, mates, let me know and I will
      keep a look out. I will be recording all people born in Peterhead.

      If you ancestor was a carpenter, cooper, cook or sailmaker these were
      also occupations among the crew agreements for the Whaling Boats.

      Regards, Wade.
    • John Brebner
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 1998
        Hi Wade,

        I'd be interested in any ARTHUR or BREBNER/BREMNER listed in those crew
        agreements.

        Thanks again for all your help.

        At 04:37 AM 9/13/98 -0700, you wrote:
        >From: Wade Buchan <wsb@...>
        >
        >Hi All,
        >
        >I currently have the 1852 Crew Agreements for Peterhead on loan from a
        >local LDS FHC.
        >
        >If you have any seaman, sailors, masters, mates, let me know and I will
        >keep a look out. I will be recording all people born in Peterhead.
        >
        >If you ancestor was a carpenter, cooper, cook or sailmaker these were
        >also occupations among the crew agreements for the Whaling Boats.
        >
        >Regards, Wade.

        John

        john.brebner@...

        BREBNER/BREMNER/BRYMNER Genealogy in the North East of Scotland
        Web Page: http://142.92.40.53/index.htm
      • Lynley Tilbury
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 16, 2000
          --- In Peterhead@egroups.com, John Brebner <john.brebner@...