Re: Robertson, Sutherland, McPherson

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 1998
      Hi Dave,

      D. Wallace wrote:

      > 22, 1843 in Peterhead. Three children b Peterhead, Mary Ann b 1843,

      Christened: 2/1/1843 Peterhead

      > James b 1845, d 1862 (lost at sea). The 1881 census lists their home

      Christened: 29/1/1845 Peterhead

      > Jessie Robertson m George Booth Sutherland and they had three children:

      Christened: 7/2/1851 Peterhead

      Do you have this information from the Peterhead OPR ? I can have a look
      at the entries for more information if you don't.

      Regards, Wade.
    • David Wallace
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 1998
        Hi Wade
        Thankyou for the info. I obtained the information on Robertson from a handwritten record found in David Robertson's effects. I searched the 1881 census and found the information re Jessie and her three children. She was listed as a widow. I would like to find info on my gmother's siblings Elizabeth and David. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.
        Regards
        Dave