1851 census

  • greg&susan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2000
      Just recieved 3 rd great grand mothers death extract,ann (CARDNO )
      THOMPSON.Parants john CARDNO and christina WALLACE.Can you look up
      1851 census for them and also on death index on peterhead site their
      deaths are in it ,Christina CARDNO d.1860 and also there is a john
      CARDNO d.1861 on the index can you look to see if that was
      christina's husband.
    • cindygus2001
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2002
        Hello,
        Since my last posting I have found a relative in Aberdeen and one in
        the U.S. I am now trying to find information about:

        Robert Warrender (born in the late 1700's? perhaps b.1797 d. 1868)
        and his wife, Eliza(beth) Walls or Wells (perhaps b.1794 d.1857).
        They were both, I think, born in Peterhead. Somehow I would like to
        see if they are the parents of James Warrender (b.1825? d.1898).

        If anyone out there has the 1851 or an earlier census, and time to
        look over it, will you please tell me if they are there. They did
        live in Peterhead.

        Thank you.
        Cindy