Re: [Peterhead] 1851 Census Peterhead

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2000
      Hi Betty,

      Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes wrote:

      > Wade, Thank you very much for your reply re Charles White. [Deaths &
      > 1851 census]
      > Re the 1851 census--Do you have the full record?--if so who was
      > Charles
      > White visiting at 98 North Street? Betty.

      John Mundy, head, 62, St.Johns Dilose, Jersey
      Jannet Mundy, wife, 54, Longside
      Earnest Mundy, son, 26, Peterhead
      Peter Mundy, son, 17, Peterhead
      George Mundy, son, 12, Peterhead
      Isabella Mundy, daughter, 10, Peterhead
      Mary Webster, visitor, 21, Peterhead
      Charles White, visitor, 19, Peterhead

      I didn't transcribe the condition and occupation when indexing.

    • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes