Nicol/Cheyne

  • JDVon@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 1998
      Hi Wade
      Went into the Peterhead genealogy web site. Just wanted you to know how great
      I think it is. I went into each. i.e.: Marriage, death, lair, etc., and found
      many Nichol's and Cheyne's. Do you think that they are all related? By that, I
      mean, all of the Nichol's related that are listed and likewise for the
      Cheyne's. Just curious.
      Again, thank you for making this so much easier for the rest of us.
      Sincerely,
      DeLories Vaughn
      JDVon@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 11, 1998
        JDVon@... wrote:

        > Went into the Peterhead genealogy web site. Just wanted you to know how great
        > I think it is. I went into each. i.e.: Marriage, death, lair, etc., and found
        > many Nichol's and Cheyne's. Do you think that they are all related? By that, I
        > mean, all of the Nichol's related that are listed and likewise for the
        > Cheyne's. Just curious.

        Thanks, for the comments. I've been told of some problems, which
        depends on the browser and version. The headings for each of the Death
        and Marriage Surname Indexes were small. Others found the lair page hard
        to read with the marble effect, so has been changed to sandstone (hope
        that is better).

        I've found that most of the Cheyne's seem to be connected. The
        Nichol's, I don't know. I have never looked at this name before.