1851 & Death look up please

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2000
      1851 Census.
      Looking for Charles White father Alexander. Charles b. abt 1829-1831.
      Deaths
      No. 150 Charles White in 1868. Father Alexander White, mother's
      m.s.Forrest.
      [A Charles White m. Mary Divral in 1854 according to the IGI]
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2000
        Hi Betty,

        Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes wrote:

        > 1851 Census.
        > Looking for Charles White father Alexander. Charles b. abt 1829-1831.
        > Deaths

        District 10, page 22, No.98, North Street
        Charles White, visitor, 21, Peterhead

        > No. 150 Charles White in 1868. Father Alexander White, mother's
        > m.s.Forrest.
        > [A Charles White m. Mary Divral in 1854 according to the IGI]

        Not the same person then.

        No.15, Charles White (Illegitimate), labourer married to Margaret
        Thomson, died 26/10/1868 11h 20m am at 40/2 Longate, male, 39 years,
        parents: Alexander White Coppersmith (dead) and Isabel Forrest (dead),
        cause: Gastric Fever had for 11 days, informant: Margaret Gordon, her X
        mark, present, neighbour.

      • Barbara Dawson
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2000
          Dear Wade

          Could I please unsubscribe to the Peterhead Group for the time being. Have
          got a big project on and am overloaded so would like to give it a miss for
          the time being. How do I do this. my email is rbdawson@...

          Many thanks

          Bruce McKessar and Barbara Dawson