Welcome new subscribers

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 1998
      Hi all,

      We have two more new subscribers:
      David Lockie researching Lockie and Abel.

      Jim Mann Taylor researching Allardyce, Birnie, Cordiner, Garden,
      Stewart.
      Visit Jim's site at: http://www.j.mann.taylor.clara.co.uk/family.htm

      I'm sure they will both tell us more about their ancestors.

      As some of you may have noticed, I have the Peterhead web page up (see
      link at end). This is new to me, so if you find any problems or have any
      comments on how to improve it, please let me know. I'm still working on
      the researcher section. If you would like to be included please send
      the following information (for yor ancestors either born and/or married
      in Peterhead):

      First names of person:
      Surname:
      Year of birth (if known or approx):
      Place of birth:
      Father's first names:
      Mother's maiden name:
      Year of marriage:
      Place of marriage:
      Surname of spouse:
      Your email address:
      URL address to this person (if you have a web page):

      Researching ancestors from Peterhead, Aberdeenshire?
      Visit Peterhead Genealogy http://axs.com.au/~wsb