BRAND death details

  • Val Lowrie
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2000
      Hi Wade

      Would you kindly give me any further details for the following
      deaths:

      No 91 BRAND Eliza Margaret , b. 1859 d.1868 d/o Adam BRAND /HENDERSON
      No 145 BRAND Isabella Sellar b. 1853 d.1860 d/o Adam BRAND /HENDERSON
      No 117 BRAND Margaret b. 1780 d.1856 d/o James CUMMING / SIMPSON
      No 16 BRAND Margaret b.1816 d, 1856 d/o Alexander BRAND / CUMMING

      And also the details of Lair No 359 A

      Thank you
      Regards
      Val Lowrie

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2000
        Hi Val,

        Val Lowrie wrote:

        > No 91 BRAND Eliza Margaret , b. 1859 d.1868 d/o Adam BRAND
        > /HENDERSON

        No.91 Eliza Margaret Brand, single, died 18/7/1868 11h 20m pm at 64
        St.Peter Street, female, 9 years 9 months, parents: Adam Brand, coach
        driver and Elizabeth Brand ms Henderson, cause: Strumous Dydpepsis,
        about 10 months b) Cachercia? about 10 months c) Cephalitis about 10
        days, informant: Adam Brand, father, present.

        > No 145 BRAND Isabella Sellar b. 1853 d.1860 d/o Adam BRAND
        > /HENDERSON

        I assume this is the one you are after.
        No.145, Isabella Sellar Brand, single, died 12/8/1866 8h 50m am at 64
        St.Peter Street, female, 3 years, parents: Adam Brand, coach builder and
        Elizabeth Brand ms Henderson, cause: a) measles, a fortnight b)
        diarrhoea, 14 days c) congestion of lungs, 4 days, informant: Adam
        Brand, father, present.

        > No 117 BRAND Margaret b. 1780 d.1856 d/o James CUMMING / SIMPSON

        No.117, Maragret Brand, widow, 22/11/1856 10h pm at 10 Albion Street,
        female, 76 years, parents: James Cumming, farmer (deceased) and Elspet
        Cumming ms Simpson (deceased), cause: unknown, no medical attendant,
        informant: James Brand, son, present.

        > No 16 BRAND Margaret b.1816 d, 1856 d/o Alexander BRAND / CUMMING

        No.16, Margaret Brand, single, 7/2/1856 3h am at 10 Albion Street,
        female, 40 years, parents: Alexander Brand, joiner (deceased) and
        Margaret Brand ms Cumming, cause: Pneumonia 10 days, informant: Adam
        Brand, brother, present.

        > And also the details of Lair No 359 A

        Provided by Alex Ritchie
        Lair A359 Family of the late Charles Brand, Windmill
        Alexander Brand, 78, 25/7/1848, Wright
        Eliza M. Brand, 9, 28/7/1868, St.Peter's Street
        Isabella Brand, 3, 14/8/1866, St.Peter's Street
        William Brand, 2, 26/3/1872

      • Val Lowrie
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2000
          Hi Wade

          Thank you for the death details above.

          Would it be possible to have details of
          Lairs No A360 and A362 and also the name of the families who
          first bought the plots.

          With many thanks again
          Kind regards
          Val Lowrie.