Re: [Peterhead] Missing from census?

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2000
      Hi Joanne,

      Joanne Pye wrote:

      > I was wondering though, in the information you very kindly gave me
      > regarding my KINLOCH's deaths, did they state any place of birth, or
      > will that only appear on the certificates?

      The information I gave you was the details from the death certificates.
      I don't transcribe when and where registered and the person that
      certified cause of death.

    • Joanne Pye
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2000
        Hi Wade

        Thanks for your reply, that's fine. Just thought is was worth a try!

        Thanks again and I hope you are well.
        Joanne
        Researching:MILNE,KINLOCH-Peterhead
        SMITH,MILNE-Rest of Aberdeen