Mary Ritchie

  • Alex Ritchie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2000
      For Bill Morrison,
      Hi Bill, thanks for the offer of the information on Mary Ritchie etc.
      I think, however, they may be different Ritchies from my ones. I looks like "your" Ritchies are from farming backgrounds. My Ritchies are all from fishing folks (originating in Inverallochy, then Burnhaven and them Peterhead).
      But I appreciate your kind offer of information. If you think I can help you in any way please drop me a note.
      Best Regards.

      Alex Ritchie