Re: Look-ups and researcher database

  • Nancy Visima
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 7, 1998
      Wade, please include the following in your researchers list:

      First names of person: William
      Surname: Fraser
      Year of birth (if known or approx): approx. 1841
      Place of birth: Macduff, Banffshire
      Father's first names: ?
      Mother's maiden name: ?
      Year of marriage: 1857
      Place of marriage: Peterhead
      Surname of person married to: Stephen
      Your email address: nvisima@...

      First names of person: Margaret
      Surname: Stephen
      Year of birth (if known or approx): approx. 1839
      Place of birth: Peterhead
      Father's first names: ?
      Mother's maiden name: ?
      Year of marriage: 1857