Re: [Peterhead] Re: Carnegie/Leslie

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2000
      Hi Alison,

      Thank very much for this. This was requested by someone else on the
      list.

      Regards, Wade.
    • I Tilbury
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2000
        Hi Alison
        Do you know if this line of LESLIE are related to the KEAN family
        Because i have this Joseph Kean who married Ann j. Leslie [ the J i think
        will be for the name JACK]
        regards Lynley

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2000
          Hi Lynley,

          I'm sorry I have no knowledge of this family apart from the information
          already supplied.