Re: [Peterhead] Digest Number 418

  • I Tilbury
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
      For William Leslie
      Chould i please have a photograph of the Leslies in Lair 282
      Who are your Leslie grandparents and great grandparents ?
      I have a Ann j Leslie who married Joseph Kean in Peterhead
      Her parents are Alexander Leslie [a cooper] and Mary Leslie [ ms Leask]
      Also i found in my notes Ann j Leslie and Alexander Leslie
      Had a daughter Baptised and named ANN JACK in 1840-42
      Did you know that there was a William Leslie had a son John [c] 24/12/1693
      At Old Machar Aberdeen
      Lynley Tilbury