Merchant St. Simpsons

  • malcolm.simpson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2000
      To Alex.Ritchie.
      Hi Alex,
      Good to hear from you again, thanks for the message.I should be delighted to receive the 1841 Census information for Simpsons of Merchant St.
      Ref.George Simpson. I'm not very sure of Masters occupation out of season but would have imagined that the ships took such a battering during their voyage that the remaining time was taken up supervising repairs to hull, boats and rigging then victualling for the next voyage.
      I have the registrars address in Szczecin - how does one send a 'stamped addressed envelope' for reply from Poland?
      Best Wishes, Malcolm.