Re: Peterhead Leslies

  • Sharron Cole
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 1998
      Wade

      Thanks for the lookup of the 1841 census. I picked up 3 more siblings there
      - James, Ann and Jane. It also confirms that my ggggrandfather was a
      bookseller rather than a tailor and also tells me that they shifted to
      Petrhead some time after 1841 and before 1845.

      I very much appreciate your willingness to do the research for me, giving me
      information I otherwise wouldn't have been able to access.

      Slante va from NZ

      Sharron