GALL & THOM

  • Joanne Pye
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2000
      Hi Lynley

      As I say these are hard to read to the untrained eye like mine, but here's
      what I think it says!

      Extract from the Register of Proclamation of Banns and Marriages 1807

      Parish of Peterhead County of Aberdeen

      23rd April James THOM, Sailor and Elizabeth SMITH, both in Peterhead.

      18th April William GALL, Sailor and Anne Innes both in Peterhead.

      Hope this helps,
      Joanne