Re: [Peterhead] Digest Number 405

  • Linda Adam
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2000
      Dear William;

      I too am frustrated at the lack of information available to make a
      concrete family connection. I would be interested in receiving the Lair
      information that you have for the Walker side. My family surname is
      Birnie but there is a strong connection to Walker. Certainly we must all
      be connected in some way, or so it should seem!

      Regards,
      Linda Adam
    • I Tilbury
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 2000
        > I too am frustrated at the lack of information available to make a
        > concrete family connection. I would be interested in receiving the Lair
        > information that you have for the Walker side. My family surname is
        > Birnie but there is a strong connection to Walker. Certainly we must all
        > be connected in some way, or so it should seem!
        >
        > Regards,
        > Linda Adam
        > ATTN. Linda Adam
        > I wonder if you remember that you contacted me about the Birnie Children
        in the grave with the Kean Family
        > How are you get on , lets know I also have the leslie name on my family
        tree Joseph Kean married
        > Ann J. Leslie in Peterhead , They had a son born 6th August 1868 named
        John Ironside Kean
        > And a daughter born 30 may 1870 named Helen Scott Kean
        > Now did you know the last e mail i had from you had a attachment but when
        we looked there was nothing there
        > Regards Lynley Tilbury

      • I Tilbury
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18, 2000