Hector

  • Marilyn Lacey
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 1998
      Hello everyone,

      I finished by last email without mentioning the HECTOR query. Another of my
      MCGLASHAN clan, Jane b 24 Apr 1818 married William HECTOR in Aberdeen 29 Dec
      1848. However their children were all born in Peterhead.
      William 1848
      Margaret 1850
      John 1852
      Mary Ann 1854
      James 1856
      Robert Bruce 1860
      Jane Connon 1862
      Alexander Burnett 1865
      Edward Saunderson 1868
      Any information on their spouses and descendants would be appreciated.
      Regards,
      Marilyn Lacey
    • Marilyn Lacey
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 1998
        Wade,

        Thanks for that. Just shows one should always check for themselves and not
        take information passed on by others as being correct. I will amend my
        records.

        Marilyn

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 1998
          Hi Marilyn,