Overees friends

  • Rodi Bain
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2000
      Fit like?

      If you live outwith Scotland, find a researcher who could spend a
      half day or complete day plus their fee to find loads of certificates
      for you on fiche from the computer index for not too exorbitant a cost.

      In message <016f01c00bb0$d42ad3a0$f10301d5@nimo>, Nicholas J. Moir
      <nimo@...> writes

      Rodi Bain

      Aberdeenshire/Banffshire name lists.