Re: Look-ups and researcher database

  • Jim & Margrit Whittome
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 1998
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Wade Buchan <wsb@...>
      To: Peterhead@onelist.com <Peterhead@onelist.com>
      Date: Tuesday, October 27, 1998 4:52 AM
      Subject: [Peterhead] Look-ups and researcher database

      >First names of person: Jean
      >Surname: CHISHOLM
      >Year of birth (if known or approx.): About 1780-5
      >Place of birth:unknown
      >Father's first names:unknown
      >Mother's maiden name:unknown
      >Year of marriage: son John born 1821 otherwise ?
      >Place of marriage:unknown
      >Surname of person married to CAMERON:
      Death: 1867 Stirlinghill, 84 years old
      >Your email address: whittome@...

      Thanks Wade

      Jim Whittome
      Victoria, BC, Canada
      whittome@...
    • Nancy Visima
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 7, 1998
        Wade, please include the following in your researchers list:

        First names of person: William
        Surname: Fraser
        Year of birth (if known or approx): approx. 1841
        Place of birth: Macduff, Banffshire
        Father's first names: ?
        Mother's maiden name: ?
        Year of marriage: 1857
        Place of marriage: Peterhead
        Surname of person married to: Stephen
        Your email address: nvisima@...

        First names of person: Margaret
        Surname: Stephen
        Year of birth (if known or approx): approx. 1839
        Place of birth: Peterhead
        Father's first names: ?
        Mother's maiden name: ?
        Year of marriage: 1857