Bill Kemp

  • Alex Ritchie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2000
      For : John Cave

      Hi John,
                      The obvious place for the information you require would be the Peterhead Burial Records. The approximate dates of their deaths would be helpful in deciding which Cemetery they are likely to be in.
                      The Registrar in Peterhead would have to charge for doing a search for you (They are forced to do this by the Local Government folks), so you would want to avoid that. They are, however, very helpful with anyone actually going there and allow access to search for yourself. I know this is probably not an option for you since you live in Canada !!
                      Do you know anyone in Peterhead who might be able to go and search for you ?   I don't live in Peterhead any more although I do visit occasionally.

                      Best Regards.................................Alex Ritchie