The Traveller

  • Joanne Pye
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2000
      To Malcolm.

      Hi Malcolm,

      I've just read your mail to Alex and noticed you mentioned the vessel the "Traveller".  Wade has very kindly supplied with some information about one of my ancestors who was also on a vessel of this name, and I was wondering in you have any other information about it that might be of interest?

      My ancestor was James KINLOCH and he was on the "Traveller" as a spectioner? during 1852.  Thank you for your help!
      Joanne