Re: [Peterhead] Milne/Kinloch

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 12, 2000
      Hi Joanne,

      Joanne Pye wrote:

      My apologies, but I forgot to respond to your question.  Yes I would be very interested to know of Ann Fraser's family from the 1851census, if you would be so kind.  Thank you very much for all of your help.
      District 17, page 6, No.16, Dens
      John Fraser, head, 47, Lonmay
      Margaret Fraser, wife, 50, Rathen
      Barbara Fraser, daughter, 23, Rathen
      Magdalane Fraser, daughter, 18, Peterhead
      Ann Fraser, daughter, 12, Peterhead
      Rebeca Fraser, daughter, 9, Peterhead
      Charlotte Birnie, grand-daughter, 7, Peterhead
      Benjamin Park, grand-son, 1, Peterhead