unsubscribe

  • di & cliff
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 12, 2000
      unsubscribe
    • di & cliff
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 19, 2000
        unsubscribe
      • lgrummett@sk.sympatico.ca
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 30, 2000
        • David Stark & Mel Owen
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 2, 2001
            unsubscribe please

          • susan willilamson
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 10, 2001
              From: David Stark & Mel Owen <davidmel@...>
              To: <Peterhead@yahoogroups.com>
              Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2001 9:54 AM
              Subject: [Peterhead] unsubscribe

              > unsubscribe please

            • nancy johnson
              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 12, 2001
                Hi Susan, this is Nancy. So, how do you unsubscibe to
                the Peterhead thing. We keep getting tons of e-mails
                that are totally useless.
                Hope all is well with you.
                Take Care,
                Nancy

                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 12, 2001
                  On 12 Sep 2001, at 19:33, nancy johnson wrote:

                  > Hi Susan, this is Nancy. So, how do you unsubscibe to
                  > the Peterhead thing. We keep getting tons of e-mails
                  > that are totally useless.
                  > Hope all is well with you.

                  To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank message to:

                  Don

                  Don Esslemont, Director
                  Decision Research Ltd, Box 5530 Wellington New Zealand
                  Phone: (64 4) 499 2040 Fax: (64 4) 499 2080
                  Mobile: (64 2) 144 8769 Home:(64 6) 325 8409
                  email: don@... http://www.decision.co.nz
                • Billofhhi@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 24, 2002
                    please remove me from your e-mail list.

                    thank you
                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 9, 2006
                      Please unscribe me as Im unable to continue my research through ill health

                      Katherine Blake

                    • DeLories Vaughn
                      Message 10 of 15 , Mar 28, 2007
                        Unsubscribe