Re: [Peterhead] Milne/Kinloch

  • Joanne Pye
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 10 12:35 PM
      Hi Wade,

      My apologies, but I forgot to respond to your question.  Yes I would be very interested to know of Ann Fraser's family from the 1851census, if you would be so kind.  Thank you very much for all of your help.
      Joanne

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 12 12:13 PM
        Hi Joanne,

        Joanne Pye wrote:

        My apologies, but I forgot to respond to your question.  Yes I would be very interested to know of Ann Fraser's family from the 1851census, if you would be so kind.  Thank you very much for all of your help.
        District 17, page 6, No.16, Dens
        John Fraser, head, 47, Lonmay
        Margaret Fraser, wife, 50, Rathen
        Barbara Fraser, daughter, 23, Rathen
        Magdalane Fraser, daughter, 18, Peterhead
        Ann Fraser, daughter, 12, Peterhead
        Rebeca Fraser, daughter, 9, Peterhead
        Charlotte Birnie, grand-daughter, 7, Peterhead
        Benjamin Park, grand-son, 1, Peterhead