Re: [Peterhead] Kean & Benzie

  • Nicholas J. Moir
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 8 1:50 AM
      Lynley

      If James Benzie died at sea on the 21st of April 1901, the full details will
      be on his death certificate.  Surely that is the best information available
      to you as it will give the time, place, date, the cause, usual residence
      etc, etc.

      Take care,

      Nick  Moir
      Aberdeenshire & Angus Ancestors
      nimo@...

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 11 5:12 PM

        >>> Please can you find out if you can about the ship ECLIPSE
        >>> Who else was on that ship , maybe there was a KEAN
        >>> And what the word SEPECTIOEER means
        >>> And anything else anyone can add
        REGARDS LYNLEY