re Jane Innes

  • malcolm.simpson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2000
      To Alex.Richie.
      Hi Alex.
              Thanks once again for all your welcome information. I reckon I still have a lot to learn in this genealogy research. Every little piece of info helps.Not yet time to call in the professionals but I keep thinking about it.
              Have been studying place names on the maps of Orkney and Shetland for  "Suotter" but no luck!
              Best of luck with your research.
              Malcolm.
    • Wilson Family
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2000
        I don't suppose Suotter could be a transposition of Soutter or Souter? -
        the latter a name of someone I know of personally, from Scotland.

        Elisabeth Wilson
        researching GORDON YOUNG SPENCE CRAIG PAUL GIBB