859Re: [Peterhead] Collie/ Buchan Family Tree

  • Wilson Family
    Mar 24, 2000
      At 08:25 23/03/2000 -0500, you wrote:
      >From: Bruce Milne <brucemil@...>
      >My grandfather was a James Buchan and, unfortunately a Brethern, ...

      Dear Bruce,

      I am interested to know why you say "unfortunately" a Brethren (not
      Brethern) - unless you mean Exclusive Brethren, who would not give you any
      info. I have a contact in the current "Open" Brethren meeting there,
      though they are not on email. If you would like me to ask them any
      specific questions, or see if any descendants of interest are still in that
      fellowship, let me know.

      Elisabeth Wilson
      Hobart, Tasmania
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic