      Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 4:44 PM
      Subject: [Peterhead] Re: Newspaper archive

      Aberdeenshire Library and Information Services can help you. You can email them with your query & they'll get back to you. I do know Peterhead Library has the 2 local newspapers on microfiche. The Library Headquarters at Old Meldrum have copies of all the Aberdeenshire newspapers & can do a look up for you if you have a specific date in mind. I don't know if I'm allowed to type the full address, but it ends in aberdeenshire.gov.uk/libraries.
      Hope this helps.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic