      From: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Peterhead@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Wade Buchan
      Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 1:06 AM
      To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Peterhead] Buchanhaven WW1

      Hi Matt,

      I’m okay with Alick, have most of the information for James, except can’t find Army service record (most likely destroyed) and still have to sort out Joseph’s records.  Did Joseph only have the one child?

      I don’t suppose you have any photos of the three men?  Were any stories passed down in the family of their WW1 experiences even from the two sisters?

      Regards,

      Wade.