    Jan 21, 2014
      Thanks Wade very much!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 2014-01-21, at 4:24 AM, "Wade Buchan" <wsb@...> wrote:

      Hi Heather,

      Peterhead 1909 Marriage:

      No.59, 1909 on the Twenty ninth day of September at 8 James Street Peterhead, After banns according to the forms of the United Free Church of Scotland, Alexander Taylor M. Fraser (signed) Shi p Rigger (Jour.)(Bachelor), age 25, Abode: 6 Tanfield Place, Peterhead, parents: Richard Calder Fraser, Barman (deceased) and Jessie Bruce Domestic Servant, married to Jane Jack (signed) (Spinster), age 27, Abode: 8 James Street, Peterhead, parents: Fraser Jack, Cooper and Jane Jack ms Gordon.  Witnesses: Geo. Jack and Maggie Ann Fraser.

      Regards,

      Wade.