5991Alexander Fraser

  • Heather
    Jan 20, 2014
      My father was born in Peterhead in 1910, Alexander George Jack Fraser, I have a picture of him as a baby with his mother standing in front of a store in Peterhead.
      I am looking for information on his father, my grandfather. He was also Alexander Fraser I think his middle names were Bruce Mason or Mason Bruce. He married Jane Jack and her sister Mary married James Hepburn.
      I believe my grandfather was in the navy but I don't know when. He came to Canada in the early 1920s. I'm not sure when he was born. Any information on any of these family members would be appreciated.

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic