      From: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Peterhead@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Wade Buchan
      Sent: January 20, 2014 5:10 AM
      To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Peterhead] Buchanhaven WW1

      If anyone has any ancestors that were born and/or live in Buchanhaven and were involved in WW1, I would appreciate hearing from you.

      I’m currently researching all the service records for those from Buchanhaven, Peterhead during WW1.  My aim is to publish the information for a book hopefully for the 100 year anniversary.  I’m also looking/collecting stories and photos.

      My aim is to include the person’s family biography, service details and a simple three generation family tree for each person.  I’ve found 127 people so far.

      If you can help please let me know. I have started a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/WW1Buchanhaven if people would like to discuss there.

      Regards,

      Wade.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic