5989Re: [Peterhead] Linda re James Thomson

  • Linda Shepherd
    Jan 20, 2014
      I have the info up to 1895 then he vanishes and Isabella remarries. It says she is a widow on marriage certificate.

      Kind regards

      Linda

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 20 Jan 2014, at 09:39, "Cci" <cci@...> wrote:

      Hi Linda,
      I did a quick search on Scotlandspeople for James' death and there were 5 that came up.

      I entered James Thomson born 1849 + or - 5 years in Peterhead.

      1890 age 43
      1908 age 61
      1912 age 59
      1927 age 78
      1928 age 82

      It cost 6 credits to do a search and you can print off the certificate.

      I also found him on the 1871 and 1881 census'.  If you don't have that info I can send it to you.
      Catherine
      researching names, Forrest, Davidson, Ogston, Gray in Peterhead.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic