      From: Elizebeth Dempster <eliz_dempster@...>
      Subject: Re: [Peterhead] Re: William Robb & Mary Slessor
      To: "Peterhead@yahoogroups.com" <Peterhead@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, 5 April, 2013, 2:41

      Hello Anne:

      I have posted an inquiry for a Kemp family member and when reading this email, your Geddes name caught my interest.  Harry Kemp, born June 28 1884 married Mary Ann Duncan Geddes, daughter of William Watt Geddes and Anne Thomson in Peterhead, Feb 7, 1917.  Harry was the son of James Romanies Kemp and Cecilia Lindsay Dempster Kemp. Mary's siblings that I have found were William Geddes and Alexander Paterson Geddes.  Harry passed away September 6, 1954 in Peterhead and the only information I have on Mary's death is 1979.  If this information is familiar to you, I would love to share information,

      Regards
      Liz Dempster
      Ontario Canada