5829Re: Seeking Info on the Following Names

  • kirsteen.warren
    Jan 9, 2013
      Hi Wade,

      I would love a copy of the certificates you have for Andrew and Agnes
      I have a copy of John's death, but it is so bad, i can hardly read it, if you have a clear copy, i would really appreciate a copy,

      If there is any info i can exchange please let me know,

      Kirsteen

      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Wade Buchan" wrote:

      > My Shewan side goes back to Andrew Shewan married to Jane Johnston
      >
      > Do you want death certificate details for:
      >
      > Shewan Agnes B1782 D1860 No.182, Father: Shewan, Andrew Mother's Maiden
      > name: Johnston
      >

      > there son John Married Elizabeth Smith,
      >

      > Do you want death certificate details for:
      >
      > Shewan Andrew B1819 D1857, No: 78, Father: Shewan, John, Mother's Maiden
      > name: Smith
      >

      > Regards,
      >
      > Wade.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic