5827Re: Carle

  • ross
    Jan 1, 2013
      Jessie Kinghorn had a illegitimate child with Gordon Carle. Her name was Isabella Kinghorn. It has taken over 70 years to discover where the Kinghorn name comes from. Jessie Kinghorn the year after she had Isabella Married James Duncan. Isabella eventually had a number of half brothers and sisters.

      Isabella later married someone called Watson she had a half brother called Alexander Duncan who married Susan Chisholm had three sons. One was called George Kinghorn Duncan

      Isabella Watson had a number of children one was called Lilly Ann Watson eventually married George KInghorn Duncan. They had three children.

      There only son was called George Kinghorn Duncan

      I am the son of George Kinghorn Duncan

      Lilly Ann Watson