5772Re: [Peterhead] Marriage Index Update

  • A MacPhee
    Jul 8, 2012
      Wade,

      Can you let me have the e-mail address to send to? I sent it to the one appearing on your last reply ('bigpond') but it has just bounced.

      Regards,
      Alex

      On 7 July 2012 16:11, Wade Buchan <wsb@...> wrote:

      Hi Alex,

      Yeah, that is what I did with a couple of my last posts, hit send only to notice a typo.

      Do have a copy of the marriage certificate you could send me to add to the index?

      Regards, Wade.