5547Re: [Peterhead] Forman: does anyone have any information on Alexander Forman?

  • Jay Mars
    Apr 1, 2011
      Thank you so much Wade and Margie, you don't know how thrilled I am to get those
      birth certificates and information on my forefathers and mothers.  It's truly
      magical to learn details about them for my family tree.  It's lovely to find all
      the connections with different family names and think of the areas they came
      from.
      I will relish looking over the certificates you have provided.
      Thank you
      June