5546RE: [Peterhead] Forman: does anyone have any information on Alexander Forman?

    Apr 1, 2011
      Hi Marjay,

      I have a distant connection with both Alexander Forman and his wife
      Elizabeth Bruce Masson, as they were both from Buchanhaven and married into
      the Bruce and Buchan lines. I have marriage certificates that I've attached
      for you.

      As Margie said Alexander Forman parents were George Forman and Jessie Bruce,
      I haven't researched the Forman's, but Jessie Bruce descends like many
      people in this group from the "Sinny" Bruce's from Corskelly and St.Combs,
      Lonmay.

      Elizabeth Bruce Masson parents were Alexander Masson and Mary Buchan, and
      Mary descends from Arthur "Lang Lums" Buchan and the "Park" Buchan's also
      from Corskelly and St.Combs, Lonmay.

      Attached certificates and charts should be on your home email address,
      Margie I sent to you as well in case you did the research for someone and
      may want to pass on.

      Regards,

      Wade.