      From: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Peterhead@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of anne coutts
      Sent: Thursday, 13 January 2011 1:41 AM
      To: peterhead@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Peterhead] Peterhead births, deaths and marriages

      Hi Wade

      I noticed in the Peterhead deaths, that there is a James Pickard born 1801,
      and died 1865. Do you have any info on him?. I have been looking for his
      death for a while now, and could'nt believe it when i saw it. I know he was
      born in Sileby and came up here and married a Janet Laing. His parents are
      also a mystery. They are the brick wall that some of us come across. Any
      info would be great.

      Thanks
      Anne
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic