      From: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Peterhead@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Wade Buchan
      Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 11:17 PM
      To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Peterhead] Peterhead births, deaths and marriages

      Hi Mary,

      As you would be aware I started this before the Scotlandspeople site was
      around, to help make finding certificates easier and for the sharing of
      information. As you have said the index still helps in finding the correct
      certificate and hopefully save people getting certificates that they are not
      connected with. If they are in the index I'm usually able to supply people
      with either the details or copy of certificate.

      Colin has kindly provided me with a further 22 birth certificates last
      night, which I'll add to the index. I'm happy to get a copy of any
      Peterhead certificates you have and I'll add them to the indexes as well.