5380Re: Captains Murray of Peterhead

  • Colin Murray
    Jan 7, 2011
      Hi Chris

      Yup thats the correct website address and to get the best value for money you need to sit down for a few evenings with maybe a weeks pass and get stuck in with different search terms, obviously a mix of Peterhead, whalers, whaling, Murray etc etc should bring up what you need. I have 244 PDF's downloaded with at least 24 directly concerned with my Murrays, you will probably find more as I was suffering with a deathly slow internet connection in Oman when I did it. I started some time ago to database them but have only managed to do a few (not pressure of work but just time consuming). I've sent an example to you by e-mail.

      Can I ask the reason for the in-depth research? a book would be nice and it would take the pressure off my brother who has alloted him self the task of collating everything I have.

      Colin
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic