5368Happy New Year

  • wsbphd
    Jan 5, 2011
      Happy New Year aabody, best wishes for 2011.

      Yes I've been a absent for quite awhile recently, I haven't been doing very much family history. I was back in Peterhead for a cousin's wedding in May and managed a couple of days in Edinburgh and adding to the indexing before leaving.

      You will have noticed the webpage is no longer, my internet provider was no longer providing the free service, if I get a chance I will host it again.

      In the mean time I will upload pdf versions of the index to the group Files area. This will allow for easy updating by me and the pdf files are also searchable.

      I've added a footnote, as I believe the indexes should be freely available to all those doing family history and do not wish for these to be used commerically without permission.

      If you have any certificates that are not in the index and you would like to share, could you please email me and I will add them, thank you.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic