      From: David Britt
      To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 6:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [Peterhead] Re: George SIMPSON, Shipmaster

      For Malcolm and Susan .. I have a George Simpson b. 26 Jan 1797 Midmar to John
      Simpson b. Apr 1763 Midmar married to Jane Fyfe b. c1766 Dysart, Fife.

      I cannot account for him after his birth - could there be a connection. For
      Malcolm... I also have Alexander Ogston b. 1796 prob. Pitsligo Parish married
      Isabella Scott and a John Ogston b. c1754 Probably Peterhead married Margaret
      Sangster d/o John Sangster and Janet Gray..db

      David Britt
      Oceanside, California